Pay Rate: $62,000.00 to $75,000.00
Pay Type: Annually
Employment Type: Part-Time
Work Experience: 3+
Responsibilities include managing the global supplier base and procuring products from external sources to support our global operations. As a Global Supply Manager, you will negotiate agreements that deliver value to our stakeholders, ensuring service, quality, and added value while maximizing the capabilities of our suppliers.
Responsibilities and Duties include (but not limited to):
• Obtaining quotes from qualified vendors of materials relevant to our industry to secure the most favorable prices and services
• Planning and negotiating long-term contracts with global suppliers
• Managing supply chain initiatives, including coordinating supplier selection for our projects worldwide
• Initiating, evaluating, and tracking supplier cost, quality, and delivery improvement initiatives specific to our industry
• Monitoring logistics to ensure timely shipment of products with proper documentation for our global operations
• Demonstrating objectivity and openness to others’ views
• Being detail-oriented, methodical, and highly organized
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends
A valid driver’s license and driver experience are mandatory. You must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Must be able to obtain a background check or security clearance, if required.
All Resumes will be reviewed, and only candidates that meet our hiring criteria will be contacted. Only candidates with a Resume will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
To complete an application and submit your resume, please click “Apply” below. Expect an email within 2-4 business days and don’t forget to check your spam folder!