Pay Rate: $6,500.00 to $10,500.00
Pay Type: Monthly
Employment Type: Part-Time
Work Experience: Not Required
Responsibilities include managing the purchasing function and overseeing the procurement of products and services from external sources to support our operations. As the Manager of Purchasing, you will be responsible for negotiating agreements that deliver value to our stakeholders, ensuring service, quality, and added value while maximizing the capabilities of our suppliers.
Responsibilities and Duties include (but not limited to):
• Obtaining quotes from qualified vendors for materials relevant to our industry to secure the most favorable prices and services
• Planning and negotiating long-term contracts with suppliers
• Managing supply chain initiatives, including coordinating supplier selection for our projects
• Initiating, evaluating, and tracking initiatives to improve supplier cost, quality, and delivery specific to our sector
• Monitoring logistics to ensure timely shipment of products with proper documentation for our operations
• Demonstrating objectivity and openness to others’ views
• Being detail-oriented, methodical, and highly organized
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including overtime and weekends
A valid driver’s license and driver experience are mandatory. You must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Must be able to pass a background check or obtain a security clearance, if required.
All resumes will be reviewed, and only candidates that meet our hiring criteria will be contacted. Only candidates with a resume will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
To complete an application and submit your resume, please click “Apply” below. Expect an email within 2-4 business days and don’t forget to check your spam folder!